Thread: Get rid of "Frame" around the design

1. Default Get rid of "Frame" around the design

Can anyone explain to me how to avoid the machine plading a frame where the edge of an image is when carving? Ican get images to carve quite nicely, but the frame around the edge of the background ruins the appearance.Goldwing Cutout.mpc When this carves, the area inside the boarder of the image is carved out slightly.
    Last edited by cebreeding; 03-11-2019 at 05:21 PM. Reason: clarification.

The "background" in the image needs to be removed. Most times this can be done when importing the image. In the import window use the lowering arrow until the background disappears.

In a photo editor program you can use the magic wand tool to select the back ground and then delete it. Then save the image as PNG format. All other formats will retain the background area.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

3. Default Thank You!

Thank you. That seemed to have work, now to Carve!

[QUOTE=fwharris;272232]

In a photo editor program you can use the magic wand tool to select the back ground and then delete it. Then save the image as PNG format. All other formats will retain the background area.

Thanks Floyd, i did not know this little tidbit of info before.