Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm just not good at this

Very nice and thank you for sharing.

Good job Oscar. Sure wish I could do that.

Mike
    All Gave Some,
    Some Gave All.

My computer configuration and software used:
    Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 Motherboard, AMD FX 6-core Processor Black Edition, 32 Gig DDR 3 Ram, Gigabyte HD 6450 Video Card with 1 Gig DDR 3 ram, Windows 10
    Designer 2.007, Designer 3.102, Pattern Editor, Centerline, Conforming Vectors, 2d Tools, 3d Tools, DXF Importer, STL Importer and Rotary Jig.

3. Default

Oh Oscar, that is simply beautiful, I cannot thank you enough. Your work will proudly hang in the Vatican in Rome. What a super job. Thank you so much. Wish I had the time to understand how all that works. It's got to make you proud.

Ed

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

4. Default

Oscar, you will want to smack me for this, but I cannot download the ptn file. I send myself the link via email and I'm redirected to the Forum at Carvewright at which point I'm sent into an endless loop of registration. It is a terrible situation on the CW forum, I can't get on, even though I'm registered but it says I'm not.

Can I ask you to email it to me, I hate to bother you further but the final pattern is so beautiful I need to get it downloaded into my computer.

Email
    edsingletary@bellsouth.net

Thank you so, so much.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Ed,

Sent your way.

Regards,
    Oscar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12