Thread: Carvewright Demonstrations or activities. How to Find.

Default Carvewright Demonstrations or activities. How to Find.

(also posted on facebook Carvewright carvaholics) Where might we find planned local events in our areas? Or within a somewhat easy travel distance.
    Demonstrations
    Trade shows etc.
    Are there any recommended regularly scheduled woodworking shows?

I myself am in Illinois (Northern part Near Wisconsin border)

Thanks in advance. Kitty

There are woodworking shows out there to be enjoyed. One is being held next weekend in Green Bay about a mile west of I 41 that I will be attending and have for the last four years. Nice thing there is no charge for admission or parking and a little some to eat as well with very fair pricing. Not sure about your area. I found out about this one by way of Craig's list. There will be no Carvewright sign of any kind, but a lot of other wood working displays and demo. Saturday is the big day, Sunday all the sales demos pull out early, but wood working demos are still going on. They are out there but hard to find. This is a once a year event. I heard of another held south east of here but never looked into it, thinking it was more crafty than wood working.

Thank you. I get to play full time Grandma next weekend. If I am unable to attend this year I can put it on my watch list for next year.

My Schedule Changed this weekend I might be able to make the show. I am inviting my husband to be my driver

If you drive up this way to see the show here is the address, so you don't have to look for it. Green Bay Southwest High School 1331 Packerland Drive Green Bay, Wi 9:30 - 5:00 pm Sat. March 16 9:30 - 4:00 pm Sunday March 17

Thank you!