Thread: loading board

Default loading board

I just purchased my machine and when I load a pattern and it states to load the load it does not let me go any farther. what am I doing wrong

After you load the board you have to crank the head down until the handle ratchets several times, the machine should then continue with other promps.

we get to load the board and crank the head down and we do not get any other promp to continue

Is the board under both rollers? There are switches in the front and back compression rollers (the top rollers) that have to be made before the machine will continue. You can check these by hitting the 0 button, then 7 ( sensor check) then use the arrows to scroll through until you get to "front roller, back roller". With no board loaded it should read Released, you can press up on the roller at the keyboard side and it should say compressed. Do this for both the front and back rollers. This procedure is on page 49 of the machine manual

We did have problems with the front compression roller and we got it free but it does not read that we have a board loaded to go forward with a project. We cannot get to measure a board

Did you do the sensor check? Just to be sure both switches are working correctly?

Since you just got your machine have you checked the head pressure? If to low it will not press down hard enough to engage the switches on the compression rollers.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Just in case you have not viewed the dvd videos that came with the machine please do so.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8c...orEtHx4qMoZGzQ

There is also this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAtJl8TB_kk
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.