Thread: Sending in repair work

Default Sending in repair work

When you send a unit to CW that is still under warranty do they pay for the shipping (both ways)? Where do you take it to ship? Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by rjp736 View Post
    When you send a unit to CW that is still under warranty do they pay for the shipping (both ways)? Where do you take it to ship? Any help would be appreciated.
    Fed ex lable comes to your email box and through the website you can arainge a pickup.
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

Thank You for your help.

Robbie, about a week ago I was going to send my 3rd machine for repair to CW. I thought the shipping label would be e-mailed too. So not getting it in a timely fashion, I called CW. They told me they were sending a shipping label via Fed X and they told me it was taking 10 or more days to get the shipping label.

I spoke to Deidre Lawson and her e-mail is Deidre Lawson <info@carvewright.com If you call use the software prompt and you should get Deidre and she will help you get the time frame on the shipping label

RC,

Thanks man, I REALLY appreciate the help. What a bummer, I waited 3 weeks to get my repair part and only got one carving done. But as long as they can get me up and running, I'll be happy. Just spent some good cash on Vectorart 3D and want to get them carved. Thanks again for the info !