Thread: My Christmas Trucks

Default My Christmas Trucks

I made these dump trucks for my two youngest grandsons and first great grand daughter - the older 4 are getting Native American Wind Flutes (made on the CarveWright). The Truck is based on a Tough Enoug Toy Truck project I got online.

Joe's red Christmas truck is one I am going to do but my wife won't let me do and carving until after Christmas - no sawdust tracking into the house. But I was disappointed that the wheels glue on and don't roll. I just designed rolling wheels for it that use the maple axel pegs that I have a bunch of left over from the dump trucks (come 100 to a bag for about $10). If they work I will share.
    Clint

BTW if anyone noticed I haven't been here for a while - just been very busy - Christmas presents, projects for money, and community stuff.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails toy trucks (4).jpg   toy trucks (3).jpg   toy trucks (2).jpg   toy trucks (1).jpg  

CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

Those are very nice! Also, what do the flutes look like and how did you use the CW to make them, if you don't mind sharing...

Really nice looking trucks!! The kids will be delighted something very special made by a loving and proud Granddad!!

Those trucks are wonderful gifts!! Great job!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

They came out great. A labor of love cause they look like they took a long time to build.

Merry Christmas.

Good job on the trucks!

Default Native American Wind Flute

This is an A# version. I also make an F# version = 4" longer. Some time in the near future I plan to post it in the store as a project, but it is a complex project to do so writing the instructions will be complex. I can't include the stand because I used two purchased patterns. Would the truck be a good project for the store - would anyone be interested in it? I have a bunch of stuff in the store that has never been purchased. But I don't know lately because they stopped letting me know what sold when I get my check.
    Clint
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wind Flute.jpg  
    CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

Quote Originally Posted by cestout View Post
    This is an A# version. I also make an F# version = 4" longer. Some time in the near future I plan to post it in the store as a project, but it is a complex project to do so writing the instructions will be complex. I can't include the stand because I used two purchased patterns. Would the truck be a good project for the store - would anyone be interested in it? I have a bunch of stuff in the store that has never been purchased. But I don't know lately because they stopped letting me know what sold when I get my check.
    Clint
    I would think they both would do well on the market. The little trucks look awesome, some of the best wooden trucks I have seen.

I agree with Mugsowner. I would like to see both projects in the store. I am sure they would be sellers. Great work!