Thread: Need Help with Text that I want to add

1. Default Need Help with Text that I want to add

Hi All,

Just back from vacation.....It was wonderful, but now time to get bac to work. I have an eagle with his wing span, and I would like Welcome Aboard, with welcome on the left wing and the Aboard on the right, and then done by feet & tale a small anchor on a tilt. I am new on this text along path and not very good on getting what I want to come out even? I would greatly appreciate any help....need explanation on how to do it, as I am trying to learn....If I do something than I am more able to remember. Thanks again for all and any help. Have a great week.

Loriblackdog
    Attached Files Attached Files

For this one you really do not need the text along a path. Just select the font you want and place it on the wing. I did notice you have "merge additive" on the eagle, remove that so the text will show up. Adjust the text height to get it to show better.

To "tilt" or rotate something either use the angle input box or the white line with the green dot in the center of the object to rotate it as you want.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.