Thread: Z Axis Stall Err E06-0324

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Z Axis Stall Err E06-0324

Need some assistance. I was trying to do a carve yesterday but was getting the error above. Here is the setup I had:

I use a 3/4" think piece of plywood for my sled/jig board. I have equal sets of offsetting blocks at each end to cover my 7"rule. The board I was trying to carve is 1/2" MDF. It would go through OK until it tried to find the board thickness then it would give me the error. I went to another project same setup bu 3/4" pine. When it goes to check the board thickness, it goes to the far side and drops the bit down to the sled board and then after a few tries, it asks me if the glide plate is set. I say yes and then I am able to enter the thickness manually. I also did a piece of 1/2" pine a few weeks ago and had no problems there either.

I am attaching pictures so as you have a better idea as to what I am talking about. Any assistance in getting this to carve would be appreciated. I am thinking it has to do with the MDF but wonder is there anything I can do to get past that.

Thanks,

Chris
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20181020_144421.jpg   20181106_084307.jpg   20181106_084313.jpg