Thread: Pattern Depot Subscription

Default Pattern Depot Subscription

Hello everyone,

I am posting this because I would like to see if LHR would be interested in creating a pattern depot subscription, where, a subscriber would be able to use all of the patterns in the depot for a monthly rate, instead of buying each one individually. When they no longer are a subscriber they lose the license to those patterns. It works out well for the projects, so why not for the patterns as well?

I believe there would be alot of people who could get more creative with there projects, and increase publicity for these machines.

Anyway I am just interested in putting that out there.

Thanks!

I do not see that as being a good option. You would need to get approval from "all" of the pattern vendors and the monthly rate would need to be to high in order to compensate everyone. Just my opinion....
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

I’m afraid that would be a “bear” from a bookkeeping standpoint. Not likely to be done, but no problem with you proposing an idea!

By the way, the POM subscribers don’t lose their license if they don’t re-subscribe. The projects they received during their subscription period can be used by them indefinitely.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Thanks for the replies,

Just had the thought come up and wanted to put it out there, I need a good solution for patterns, but I guess I'll try to start creating my own.

Thanks!

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by lesuer27 View Post
    Thanks for the replies,

Just had the thought come up and wanted to put it out there, I need a good solution for patterns, but I guess I'll try to start creating my own.

Thanks!

Dave
    Have you looked at any of the pattern vendors collections? They do offer a reduced price compared to getting them individually. Plus it is a good way to help support those who help support the CarveWright community.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Quote Originally Posted by lesuer27 View Post
    Thanks for the replies,

Thanks!

Dave
    Man, that's half of the fun!
    Steve