Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Advise on pattern

1. Default Need Advise on pattern

Hi All,

My neighbor wants me to make him a sign for his mancave. He Loves Harley's, So what I want is the Harley Logo in the Center, Than Luis's Mancave centered. That leaves me with the Harley and Harley only? I am not sure exactly what to do on the depth of each? I would greatly appreciate any help you can send my way. This forum always comes up with great ideas.

Thank you

Loriblackdog

Lori,

Just suggestions to make it look a little better (IMO). Remove the "merge" from everything. Then adjust the heights, depths, bit optimization, sizes, kerning, and spacing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lewis Mancave.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by SteveNelson46; 10-24-2018 at 11:02 AM.
    Steve

3. Default

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your time, what is IMO? and where is merge? or do you mean remove the draft? Also I want to know if there is anyway to put the Harley Logo in the middle, down underneath Luis's Mancave, the motorcycle and Harley's only? I am sorry but I learn by doing so if you could please let me know what steps you are taking. I am getting better but I am still under construction in learning.

Thank you................So much
    Loriblackdog

Quote Originally Posted by Loriblackdog View Post
    Hi Steve,

Thank you for your time, what is IMO? and where is merge? or do you mean remove the draft? Also I want to know if there is anyway to put the Harley Logo in the middle, down underneath Luis's Mancave, the motorcycle and Harley's only? I am sorry but I learn by doing so if you could please let me know what steps you are taking. I am getting better but I am still under construction in learning.

Thank you................So much
    Loriblackdog
    IMO (In My Opinion)

Since you already have merge turned on for all of the objects in your project I'm going to assume you already know what it is and where to turn it off.
    Steve

You may like this better Logo.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bergerud; 10-24-2018 at 06:42 PM.

6. Default

Hi Steve,

I may have the merge.................but know idea how I got it? Is this the same as draft or feather? I have carved quite a few things but nothing with this many on one board......for the dummy could you please explain. I am sorry but I am trying to learn how and where to place my patterns. Thank you so much for you time....It is greatly appreciated.

Thank you
    Loriblackdog

7. Default

Hi Bergerud,

Thank you so much I will definately use yours. Have a great Day!!!

Loriblackdog

In your carving list, right click on a item in it and you will get a drop down list. For there you will able to deal with your merge issues. If you don't see your carving list, go to view and at the bottom of drop down you need to click on carving list.

9. Default Need advise

Hi Mugs,

Thank you so much....all I needed was where to find the merge....now I won't forget it. All I neede was a little guidance. Have A Great Day.

Loirblackdog

10. Default

Hi Steve

I went and removed the merge. I am not sure what to put the height at? Any suggestions, Thank you so much for your time. I really appreciate the help. Have A Great Weekend.

Loriblackdog

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast