Thread: 250 hour tune up

Default 250 hour tune up

I just bought the 250 hour tune up. I noticed that there is a part listed as 2 fixed bearings and also two adjustable bearings. I could not find that description under the R and R documentation in the carvewright videos. Can someone tell me how to find the section on replacing these items?

These are the bearing for the Z and Y trucks. You will find their description in the remove/replace documentation.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

thanks, I will look there under z and y trucks r and r.

ok, I got the 250 hour rebuild kit for my machine. If you watch the video on changing the "y" belt, and changing the the bearings, it makes this job a piece of cake. Me and my grandson did the job in about an hour or a little more. Most of the stuff is a zip, take one off put the new one right back. The board sensor , the drive motor cable 3 minute job. Thanks for all the guidance you all gave.