Thread: Z Axis Stall Error code E06-0324

Ozark, Alabama, United States, 108704179153666, Ozark, Alabama

Default Z Axis Stall Error code E06-0324

I have issues with this code , I have replaced the 14 pin cable , and replaced the y motor because of the encoder wheel broke loose from shaft , I also replaced the termination board. I ran the test for x, y and Z . All worked great except for the z test. I am totally confused on what is wrong. Anybody got in Ideas theat I can try?

Ozark, Alabama, United States, 108704179153666, Ozark, Alabama

update , I went back to shop I moved the Z truck to center of machine and ran test again and it passed , but when I tried to test cut motor it said motor was running but it was not , any ideas?

Could be the right side clear cover switch is not engaging when the cover is closed.
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

I had the same problem not to long a go and had to change
    X-Termination Electronics Board that board is for the cut motor , if you hear the click of your switch and they seldom go wrong
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
    Last edited by henry1; 08-05-2018 at 09:13 AM.
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Remove the bottom cover (machine on it's back). On the right you will see the X-term board. There are two heavy wires to it, one from the power supply the other thru the housing coming in from the right. Find an old AC lamp core or something like that and with the plug intact but the other end wire stripped and twisted tight (separately). Plug that into a switched power strip the is turned off. pull the cable coming in from the right off the X-term board and stick the ends of te4h lamp cord into the two holes and tape it together. Be sure the cover is closed and turn on the power switch briefly. If the motor runs the X-term board is bad. If it doesn't run, put the bottom back together and use your test wire setup to pug directly into the motor and/or into the motor thru the cover switch.
    Clint
    CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

This is the next step that clint posted above. Just be careful as you are working with 115 volts AC and it can kill you.... Hence the power strip with a switch.

And remember the machine has 115 volts AC on the Power Supply if the machine is plugged in... and the power switch is on.

Un plug machine before removing bottom cover.

And one last thing... The C1 Capacitor on the x termination board has been known to snap a leg in the past. Extra glue on newer boards cured that problem.... But when you do your troubleshooting look at the Cap.

AL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC08069_WEB.jpg  
    Last edited by Digitalwoodshop; 08-05-2018 at 02:41 PM.
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com