Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Text troubles

Ok I did that I'll see how it goes. .--------------hummmmmmmmmmm test test hummmmmmmm--------------- That fixed my problem. Thank you so much and the forum is great!

Quote Originally Posted by kwbcpastor View Post
    Ok I did that I'll see how it goes. .--------------hummmmmmmmmmm test test hummmmmmmm--------------- That fixed my problem. Thank you so much and the forum is great!
    Great to hear that took care of your problem and thanks for posting that picture! It was worth a thousand words!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Thank you for the clear instructions and drawings you made!!! I am not good on the computer, However with your diagram and printed instructions, arrows and lines, even I knew how to fix things. It really was amazing how you did that!

Quote Originally Posted by kwbcpastor View Post
    Thank you for the clear instructions and drawings you made!!! I am not good on the computer, However with your diagram and printed instructions, arrows and lines, even I knew how to fix things. It really was amazing how you did that!
    Thanks! For me having an image or reference document makes it easier to follow along.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12