I was in the military when I started my first furniture business. I sold curly Koa to furniture to Martin and Macarthur on a small scale. I decided I would get out of the military and pursue woodworking full time. Although I made 4-500 a week at my peak just selling cutting boards at the local farmers market, I eventually decided to get an accounting degree.

Now I am an accountant at city hall in and I hate it! I have tried several other accounting positions and hated them almost as much. I did my first woodworking event and didnt sell much but had alot of interest, and now my wife wants me to give up again pursue my masters in accounting! AAUUUGGHGH! But the problem is that this was her idea to help me keep my sanity! She even ordered my business card and registered me for the event!

Anyone else have this problem? Experience? Need to vent like me? Advice? or want to tell me to stick it out at accounting becasue woodworking is hard? ( I have been doing it for hobby for 10 years)

I didnt konw where to post this, but it seemed like a newbie question :0)

Edit* by the way my first woodworking business failed because I told customers that I wouldnt build/install their item because I wanted to stay in my Niche (and really i was unsure of my abilities). It was part of my business model but was a huge mistake!