I have worked on checking the depth calibration of the Z truck. It instructs me to remove the bit and board and I get two numbers. At the lowest crank: 51.53 and 154.59. It asks me to set the depth of the board. The number entry is supposed to allow for up to three digits as a decimal. It will not accept 075 as a 3/4 calibration - it deletes the 0 then states that the board is over 1" thick. I have played with both left and right arrows and eventually I get a note to reboot the machine. The version check shows it is on the correct version. I programmed the board in the design as 1/2" and it made a very shallow outline of the pattern. Is this a pad error and I need a new pad - is it a ztruck error? Should I upgrade to the Ctight truck? I sent message to the company and did not get a response yesterday morning. Today of course they are closed. I am trying to get a project done. I am refurbishing an heirloom cedar chest for some folks after it took a float in Harvey. The bottom rails and supports were damaged - I need a decorative carve across the top of the replacement boards. I am stuck going no where fast with this issue. I appreciate all of the time you folks put into answering questions and providing expertise. I love my Carvewright and would go with anything else. Vicki in Cypress Texas