Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still working through air carving problem. Need help on the calibration of depth.

If it is something you have to get out today, I am only a little further out 290 and you can come and use my CW if needed. I have a new one purchased from the conference last year. I also have an original CompuCarve A model but it is currently not in service.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Chris

I am in Hockley south of 290 between Kermier and Kickapoo

Quote Originally Posted by cjones View Post
    If it is something you have to get out today, I am only a little further out 290 and you can come and use my CW if needed. I have a new one purchased from the conference last year. I also have an original CompuCarve A model but it is currently not in service.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Chris

I am in Hockley south of 290 between Kermier and Kickapoo
    Nope it can wait - but you are very kind to offer! I am at 290 and Telge. Thank-you! Let's stay in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by vltrnjd View Post
    OK I don't know where the Z encoder is - the support documents do say that calibration could be off if there is dirt in the encoder. It doesn't tell me where it is.
    It is on the back of the z motor. See https://forum.carvewright.com/showth...216#post259216 for a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by bergerud View Post
    It is on the back of the z motor. See https://forum.carvewright.com/showth...216#post259216 for a picture.
    Thank-you that helps! It was cleaned and no help. I have surrendered and decided to upgrade to the CT z truck to see if that helps. Needed to be done eventually anyway. Once I get it and get it in I'll let you know how it goes.

Did you make sure the disk was tight and could not "free" spin?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12