Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Error Code E05-324

Check your FFC cable and it's connections. If you have a spare, try replacing it. Sometimes it can have breaks in the wires with no apparent damage.
    Last edited by SteveNelson46; 07-01-2018 at 09:59 AM.
    Steve

Ozark, Alabama, United States, 108704179153666, Ozark, Alabama

ok just came in from shop got rid of the error code. problem now is when I do the tests , everything works good until it gets to testing the cut motor. The display says motor running hit any key to stop. problem is motor is not turning at all. any ideas?

It could be a cover switch. Check the brushes in the cut motor. You can also connect the cut motor leads directly to 120 volts to see if it runs. It's safer to do it while the motor is still in the machine. Lots of torque on startup.
    Last edited by SteveNelson46; 07-01-2018 at 07:10 PM.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by bamaman315 View Post
    ok just came in from shop got rid of the error code. problem now is when I do the tests , everything works good until it gets to testing the cut motor. The display says motor running hit any key to stop. problem is motor is not turning at all. any ideas?
    Look at my post on this thread #7 about the right side cover switch.

Lots of Ideas.

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

same error message different machine , when using the rotary jig with long bit , the truck goes to the right side and the bit touches the bit plate one time , then I get the error message. Any ideas?

Can you post a picture of the long bit and adapter itself. Maybe the bit has slipped out of the adapter some and is just too long.

Ok I must have a elf that went into garage and worked on my machine, I came in today and loaded a regular carving pattern on a different card and machine went through the steps with no problem. so I loaded the original card with the rotary pattern and it also went through all the steps with no problems and started carving. I will let everyone know how it did . I have everything that can be crossed crossed and double crossed. LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12