Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Error Code E05-324

Ozark, Alabama, United States, 108704179153666, Ozark, Alabama

Default Error Code E05-324

I am starting to have some major issues with my machine . I am working with the rotary jig with 3 inch pvc pipe as show in the carvewright site. I load the project the machine homes itself then it measures the distance , it ask to load the carving bit , I do and close the door and hit enter , usally the cut motor would rotate with the bit , now it wont , it just goes to the keyboard side like it is going to check for thickness. The bit does not go all the way down to the fixture , it tries two to three times then snaps had to the keyboard side of the machine and gives me the error code. I tried to video it but it is too big to attach to a email or text from my phone . I have changed the ribbon for the z truck , I also replaced the termination board. It figures I would have this when carvewright is closed. If anyone has the LHR troubleshooting guide for the errors codes or knows what causes this could you please let me know. My email is woody315@centurytel.net . I am in desperate state here. Please help !

https://youtu.be/nKkpw3a9C3g
    here is the video link finally got it loaded , I think ?

I don't have a CLUE with the Rotary but I did see this when I was looking at maintenance packages.. A Guide on the Rotary... I bet you are forgetting a step... Read this and check your setup.

http://support.carvewright.com/troub...g-calibration/

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

I think that if a long bit does not make it to the top of the jig for a touch, it must be software. Have you re-flashed the firmware on the card?

(Question: For 3" PVC pipe, can you not just use a regular carving bit?)

I have the long bit that came with the rotary jig. I have already done multiple carvings and all came out good . I'm not missing any steps when trying to carve. The bit used to rotate after you installed it and hit enter then it would move to keyboard side. it don't spin no more. I added the video above.

Flex sheath catching on the top of the machine?

Cut Motor don't spin is a right side cover switch problem most likely. Can you do a manual test of the cut motor with the jig in and setup.

If the manual test fails then try to manually push in the right side switch and try again.

Then if no work it is off to the X Termination board.

Glad you did not skip any steps.

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

I wish it was that simple , I even rotated the cap for the cable 180 out and still same issue

I already replaced the termination board . are they two of them ? The one I replaced is where the Y motor plugs into

Ok went back to the shop this morning and replaced the termination board again and did the manual tests and all test worked but just as soon as it went to the z axis test it throws up error message E06-0324 , I am at a loss here , any ideas on what I can do ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast