Thread: Deactivate the pan tool

Default Deactivate the pan tool

EDIT: I clicked on the Text tool....it seemed to work! But now the text box keeps popping up...LOL

Super basic question. How do you deactivate the pan tool? Or any tool for that matter.
    I tried clicking on it again but that doesn't work. I clicked outside the area. I clicked on a different tool but then THAT one won't deactivate.

I want to drag to highlight but it keeps moving the whole board. I'm stuck using the arrows to move the image around the board. And it's suuuuuuper slow nudges.
    I'm sure it's a simple fix...what am I missing?

Thanks in advance!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CheriWhite View Post
    EDIT: I clicked on the Text tool....it seemed to work! But now the text box keeps popping up...LOL

Super basic question. How do you deactivate the pan tool? Or any tool for that matter.
    I tried clicking on it again but that doesn't work. I clicked outside the area. I clicked on a different tool but then THAT one won't deactivate.

I want to drag to highlight but it keeps moving the whole board. I'm stuck using the arrows to move the image around the board. And it's suuuuuuper slow nudges.
    I'm sure it's a simple fix...what am I missing?

Thanks in advance!!!

"Edit", Preferences, "Reset Tool After Use". You can also just click on another tool.
    Last edited by SteveNelson46; 05-15-2018 at 06:49 PM.
    Steve