Thread: ShebaPlaque **** Need Advise***

1. Default ShebaPlaque **** Need Advise***

Hi All,

I previously posted this: My next door neighbor wondered over the other day, he had to know what i was doing over here all he could tell some machine all day. He was surprised to see what I had done. He has a German Shepherd named Sheba and asked if I could make a sign that said Queen Sheba with her picture. I have attached what I have done, but I am sure I didn't do it all right. I would appreciate any suggestions or pointers to make this look better. Thank you. I had a lot of views but no reply's . I want to know if this is a correct way or is there and ask bud, that would help me with this. Thank you again.

Loriblackdog
    Attachment 85953

Quote Originally Posted by Loriblackdog View Post
    Hi All,

I previously posted this: My next door neighbor wondered over the other day, he had to know what i was doing over here all he could tell some machine all day. He was surprised to see what I had done. He has a German Shepherd named Sheba and asked if I could make a sign that said Queen Sheba with her picture. I have attached what I have done, but I am sure I didn't do it all right. I would appreciate any suggestions or pointers to make this look better. Thank you. I had a lot of views but no reply's . I want to know if this is a correct way or is there and ask bud, that would help me with this. Thank you again.

Loriblackdog
    Attachment 85953
    try this if ok
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

3. Default

Hi Henry

I want to thank you for your help, I just need to know how you got the picture of sheba to look like that? I am trying to learn so I kinda like step by step, is this easy enough to do? Any further pointers you can send my way would be great. Thank you

Loriblackdog

Hi Henry

I want to thank you for your help, I just need to know how you got the picture of sheba to look like that? I am trying to learn so I kinda like step by step, is this easy enough to do? Any further pointers you can send my way would be great. Thank you

Loriblackdog
    Would have talk to you on team viewer and would be easier for you to learn
    Henry

5. Default

Hi Henry,

Do you still have my number if not 352-410-0878 when ever you have free time you let me know. Thanks

Loriblackdog

Lori,

The photo you have is very poor and will not yield a very nice carve, unfortunately.

Here are some comparisons for you, showing the "home-made" photo pattern, a professional model from Design & Make (you will need the CarveWright STL Importer to use it), and finally a PTN that is available from the CW Pattern Depot (a scan by AskBud done years ago).

I'll bet your neighbor would be a lot more impressed with either the D&M model or the CW PTN instead of the "home-made" photo pattern (which barely resembles a dog)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pixelated-poor-photo.png   Design-and-Make_shepard.png   CW_Pattern_Store_Shepard.png  
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Hi Henry,

Do you still have my number if not 352-410-0878 when ever you have free time you let me know. Thanks

Loriblackdog
    would this be better
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Henry

8. Default

Hi Michael,
    Sorry it took so long to get back with you. Love what you sent, yes I do have the stl importer. I appreciate your time and again Thank you.

Loriblackdog

Hi Michael,
    Sorry it took so long to get back with you. Love what you sent, yes I do have the stl importer. I appreciate your time and again Thank you.

Loriblackdog
    Hi Lori,

If you decide to purchase an STL Model from Design and Make, here is the link to do so:

https://store.designandmake.com/sear...7-529660ae2a62
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══