Thread: Border Collie pattern needed

Default Border Collie pattern needed

Good morning.... is there anyone that has a Border Collie pattern or knows of a site that offers one. Even a "head only" pattern would do. Thanks

Hi Sharon,

I found this, if you are comfortable playing with the image. The price is right
    https://robinhillmachine.com/Border-Collie-1-SVG

That was a nice fine. I will probably order it and see what I can do with it. Hope you had a great Mother's Day today.

Sharon, not sure if this can help. I removed the background of a border collie picture and made it grey scale for easier manipulation.

All my attempts at creating a pattern were big failures. Hopefully someone can do something with the image. I tried shadermap but the results were not acceptable with my attempt. I know there are other folks that are much more knowledgeable with it than I am.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails border-collie-crop copyv2.png  

Oscar, you are right, that photo would make a very nice carving. Just wish I had the talent you and others do in pattern making. Myself, I have to rely on others for this skill.

For some reason good dog and sheep pattern are non-existent -or at least I haven't been able to find any.