I looked and could find no precedent for this "problem". I have a small project of 12" by 10" carving out of a board 19" by 11.25". My problem is the machine goes through all the bit sizing and then it starts to carve. First time this morning it carved for almost an hour (3-hour project) and then it said to reboot the machine. After reboot, it came to option 8 by itself and when I pressed enter it does nothing. Then I press the 8 key and then enter with the same "nothing" result.

Being a noobie in this world of carving, I figure I was doing something wrong. So I aborted, got a new piece of board 19" X 11.25", and started the process all over. This time it made it almost an inch into the project (ten inches long) and stopped
and went to the Home menu asking for a new project. (Okay two boards down) Now I go to the third board. This time it may have lasted five minutes after the setup before it stopped and went to the main menu asking for a new project. I am using a 3/8" Classic Ogee, a 1/8" cutting bit and a 1/32" carving bit. I am hoping I was able to load the project so someone could see what I had wrong (if anything).

VMFA - 251.mpc