Not Carvewright-specific, but...Is there a U.S. manufacturer of a bungee loop similar to this, with both ends of the bungee coming into a single attachment point?
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	195190-t.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	5.4 KB 
ID:	85691Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shockcord_bunjee_loop.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	85692

Both of these images above are from Australian-based companies. I've had no success finding anything similar in the U.S., and shipping from Australia to the U.S. is way more than the item costs itself (like, $35 shipping on $20-worth of loops)...if I can even find a vendor that will ship to the U.S.

I have a project where I need to utilize the bungee loop to hold a removable lid down on something, like this:

Name:	loop.PNG 
Views:	25 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	85695

Only thing I can find in the U.S. are the kind used on tarps, or ones with a single connection point (both pictured below, respectively).

Name:	Stay-Put-Fastener-F-SP.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	85696Click image for larger version. 

Name:	61i9dV76WVL._SL1024_.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	85694

Only options I can think of are to place two of the single ends side-by, to make a loop of bungee, or to try to drill out the center hole a little more on the Stayput tarp bungee and try to run a screw through it. Really like the style of the first two images though, since they require only one screw, and have a cleaner look, without having to modify them.

Any thoughts?