Thread: Here we go software problems

Default Here we go software problems

When I got back from vacation I could not get on to the designer software site. I called Connie and she gave me the instructions to repair the program for windows 10. GREAT! But now the program times out while I'm working on it and closes out the program and I have to start over GRRRRRR. It says the GUI.exe Has expectantly shut down. Who can help fix this problem?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kwbcpastor View Post
    When I got back from vacation I could not get on to the designer software site. I called Connie and she gave me the instructions to repair the program for windows 10. GREAT! But now the program times out while I'm working on it and closes out the program and I have to start over GRRRRRR. It says the GUI.exe Has expectantly shut down. Who can help fix this problem?
    Hello Pastor. I have had issues similar to this in the past with other software. After much investigation I found that sometimes a Windows update caused the issue. Maybe you could try to uninstall all the updates that have been applied to Windows 10 since the last time it worked properly

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Make sure your File Preview is off under HELP.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

OK I turned it off. It was on, I'll let you know if this solves my problem... THANKS.

Thanks! Turning off the "file preview" seems to have fixed it!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kwbcpastor View Post
    Thanks! Turning off the "file preview" seems to have fixed it!
    Great to hear.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks, but turning off "file preview" seems to have fixed it. If the problem persist I will keep your suggestion in mind. I'm sorry for not responding sooner...You're the best!