Thread: Older Machine for Sale

1. Default Older Machine for Sale

I have a Carvewright with the serial number starting with BK. I assume that is a B series machine.
    I have 158hrs on the cut motor. I recently installed the new traction belts and it cut 2 projects and then started giving me
    board tracking errors. To be honest, I have a CNC machine and this is getting in the way and I no longer have a
    lot of use for it.

I have the bit set and 2 card readers but just one card. If I remember correctly I replaced the rollers on the Y and the Z axes about 2 years ago but I have not really used it much since then.

Considering that I just invested $140+ in traction belts if someone would make me a reasonable offer I would gladly part with it I still have the shipping box in the attic and if it has not degraded it will be easy to ship.
    Please let me know if there is anything else I can answer.

Jon

Where are you located?

Mike
    All Gave Some,
    Some Gave All.

My computer configuration and software used:
    Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 Motherboard, AMD FX 6-core Processor Black Edition, 32 Gig DDR 3 Ram, Gigabyte HD 6450 Video Card with 1 Gig DDR 3 ram, Windows 10
    Designer 2.007, Designer 3.102, Pattern Editor, Centerline, Conforming Vectors, 2d Tools, 3d Tools, DXF Importer, STL Importer and Rotary Jig.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mikemi View Post
    Where are you located?

Mike
    I am near Springfield, Il

Jon

4. Default

I think I have replaced both pressure rollers as I saw one on the shelf as I was cleaning up and not all of the bits are there. I know the carving bit is gone and I think there is one other missing but I will get a tally and post that later.

Hi52bob here you only have one memorie card? I am looking for a card as mine been told is bad.. You willing to sell card only? Thanks

6. Default

I do not want to part anything out. There are several places online that sell cards as well as Carvewright. Seems like they are all $54.95