Thread: They said there was a learning curve...

Default They said there was a learning curve...

But damn.. I never realized how much Carvewright Designer holds your hand as you design your projects. I recently decided to go with another piece of software and obtain a different machine and I am realizing every day just how much work went into shielding the Carvewright user from a host of complexities you have to think about and understand...

ugh is about the only work I have for now.

SO, if you ever get the idea it can't be that hard to switch... think long and hard and make sure you keep your Carvewright around for backup - Thankfully I did.
    John

What alternate machine did you go with? Just curious.

Yes there is a totally new learning curve when going to the other format. Things you never really think about when setting up your design in Designer and your project board at the machine. There are some similar things you do in the design set up but all of the behind the scene stuff while it is "compiling project" makes you put your thinking cap on doing it the manual way. Not to mention that it only takes maybe a minute or so to do it with the CW.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.