Thread: Constraint numbers

Default Constraint numbers

Is there a way to change the size of constrant numbers? Depending on the design sometimes I have a hard time reading them. Using the magnify tool increases the size of the design but does not change the size of the numbers. I thought there might be something in the prefences window but unless I'm missing something there is not.

Not that I know of.

You could try changing your Display Resolution to a lower value. Doing so will make EVERYTHING on your screen appear larger.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

If running windows 10 (not sure about earlier versions) there are a couple of things you might try, but they will change all text, not just Constraints in Designer. In Settings search Display and you can change the size of all text. In Settings - Ease of Access select Magnifier to enable and configure that tool.

I have a Mac but I never thought of changing the preferences for the whole computer. That works but I certainly don't want to keep it that way so will only change it when I need to.
    Thanks for the help.

I just click on them to get the pop up window, where I can adjust them if I want. If offers a different view of the numbers, black on white, much easier to see and read.

You can use CTRL + to enlarge the screen and CTRL - to restore or make smaller. By using the keys you do not need to change the settings for the whole computer.