Thread: Clip Inclusive

1. Default Clip Inclusive

I have a board 12 x 16. I set a carve region, 1/4 deep. I insert a pattern, then I want the pattern larger than the carve region, so it runs over the border, so, I set Clip Carving: inclusive. Most of the pattern does not show on the border but the border edges show gouge area that the cutter will leave. I need to know how to maintain a clean square edge and still have the Pattern run off the edge. Hope someone out there understands what I'm experiencing. I may not explain it well. Any one know.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Try removing any feather.

I'm not exactly sure of what you are trying to do. In these examples, the horse and the rectangle are grouped. This lets the program know what elements are affected by the clip. I selected the horse and applied a Clip Carving: Inclusive. Then, for the second example, with the horse still selected I applied a Clip Carving: Exclusive. In the 3rd pic there is no clip applied. Just a 1/4" feather on the horse.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clip inclusive.png   Clip Exclusive.png   No clip.png  
    Last edited by SteveNelson46; 01-14-2018 at 07:09 PM.
    Steve

4. Default

5. Default

second scrn shot was clip inclusive, no feather. Every image I put in ends up the same. edges are not clipping.

6. Default

You did it again, you mentioned feather, there was no feather on the region, but I just noticed the image itself had a 1/4 feather, set it to 0 and is fine. You are good, Thanks again, my distant troubleshooter. I have fought this for months.

7. Default

8. Default

Getting this email several times an hour. I am not attempting to log in so how can I stop this, over 3 hundred emails.

Someone has tried to log into your account on CarveWright Users' Forum with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 99.17.80.196

Help, help, help.
    Ed

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by edsingletary View Post
    Getting this email several times an hour. I am not attempting to log in so how can I stop this, over 3 hundred emails.

Someone has tried to log into your account on CarveWright Users' Forum with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 99.17.80.196

Help, help, help.
    Ed

I tried posting this to a different thread but a message tells me I don't have authority to do so.

All this started when I had a link from a member sent to me and I had to register on the shared forum. Since then it's been a nightmare.

You are more than welcome for the help. Contact CarveWright they can help you with your other situation.