Thread: Not sure how to proceed

1. Default Not sure how to proceed

Hi All,

I am once again trying to make this ornament for my girlfriend who saw it and just thought I could do this.....LOLl I am attaching how I though I should do it. Could some look at this and help me out by telling what I need to do or if there is a video showing me the steps. I know some of the guys will do a video? Does this need to be a pieced cutout? I really appreciate if anyone could help. Thank you in advance.

Loriblackdogcutpath xmas ornaments 01252017.mpc

I do not see anything I would change other than maybe adding a couple more tabs on the cut outs and deleting the two patterns you have hidden.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

3. Default

Hi Harris,

I will try that. How did I hide my pattern and where can I get so I can see to delete? Thank you for your time.

Loriblackdog

Your hidden patterns should still be on your carving list

5. Default

when I go to carving List, it comes up, however it is circle 1, or arc and if I delete that it removes it from the pattern? I am not sure if I am doing this right?l If there a picture of what it should look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Loriblackdog View Post
    when I go to carving List, it comes up, however it is circle 1, or arc and if I delete that it removes it from the pattern? I am not sure if I am doing this right?l If there a picture of what it should look like?
    We are talking about the 2 patterns, not the circles or arc. See attached image. Since you are just doing the cut outs and not carving the patterns you really do not need the pattern.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hidden.PNG  
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.