Thread: Designer Pro 3 help needed

Default Designer Pro 3 help needed

I was working on my laptop this morning in Designer with no problem. Windows wanted to do an update so I let it. Now I am getting this error when I try and open it. I have in-installed and reinstalled a couple of times and followed the steps as per the Windows 10 issues but nothing worked.

Any help appreciated. Fortunately, the laptop is my second system so my main desktop has not given me any problems yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CW Designer Error.PNG  

I believe that is from the "preview" feature of being able to view what patterns and projects look like prior to opening them. Try disabling the feature under the help tab and then restart designer.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

That could be the file preview feature. Try and quickly disable file previews under the help menu when Designer first opens.

Thanks, I had to do another uninstall and clean up the HDD in order to get it to work but I am now able to open Designer.

Thanks again for all your help.