Thread: Export a project to a JPG file

Default Export a project to a JPG file

I am wanting to take a project I have created and export it to a picture file of any type. I want to be able to open it in a paint program to see how I would like to paint the project.

Is this possible? I looked in Designer pro and did not see an option to accomplish this. Does anyone know of a way I can achieve this?

Thanks

Chris

I use the Snip It. Works great for windows.

I use Snagit by Techsmith. It's great. It has an editor that allows you to add arrows, text and much more. For the basics (free) the Windows snipping tool works pretty good. Right click on the Windows menu, select search and type in "Snipping"
    Steve

The snipping tool comes free with windows. Just do a search in windows for "snipping tool" (without the "")
    George

I usually just use the standard Alt+Print Screen to copy a window to the Windows clipboard, then paste into a photo editing program (Corel, PhotoShop, PhotoImpact, whatever). I also use the TechSmith Snagit program for screenshots too. I like how Snagit allows for full, partial or even scroll/stitched screenshots.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══