Greetings everyone and Merry Christmas. I have been a member of the carvewright forum for several years and until the last year or so a regular participant and contributor on the forum but my MS has gotten worse and I can no longer use my carvewright machines. I do however occasionally go on my computer and play with designing new patterns with carvewright Project designer. But just recently I went to work on Project designer and when I attempted to open up some patterns I got an error message saying that the computer could not find the program needed to open the file. I tried several times with several different patterns but with no success. I then went to the control panel and deleted the carvewright programs from my computer. I then reinstalled the carvewright program on my computer and tried using it. Some of my patterns would open up and some of them would not and I would get an error message telling me that the file had been written by a newer version of the carvewright program which should not be true because it is a pattern that I made from scratch. Now when I started with carvewright the basic Project designer was version 1.187. I then purchased the 2.0 upgrade, advanced 2D, advanced 3D, centerline text, conforming vectors, keyhole function and pattern editor. Now the versions of Project designer and the various add-ons you can purchase are different from what they were when I bought all of my software. But when I checked on Project designer when it is open I click on the help menu and it shows all of my purchased add-ons is being installed. Does anyone have an idea of what I can do to get the carvewright program on my computer to recognize an open these files?