Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Post in the Blogs section

I am viewing the blog section as a moderator so the blog page looks way different from what you see. There are some recent (last few months) but they look like they need approved in order to be viewed with others. For right now I will default to Connie for that and find out from her the moderation rules for that section.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Did anyone ever figure out the issues with this?
    Also since the forum homepage was changed a link back to the homepage was deleted. I miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
    Did anyone ever figure out the issues with this?
    Also since the forum homepage was changed a link back to the homepage was deleted. I miss it.
    On my original question I think we figured it out as me being a MOD and the page loads different for me. Yes the menu change seems to have removed several of the link/tabs..
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123