Thread: Ivy or vine pattern

Default Ivy or vine pattern

Hi all. I'm in search of a long running or repeatable Ivy or vine pattern to use on door and window casing. It will be going up the casing sides, then the top piece will have a quote on it.

TIA
    Scott

Hi Scott, I ran some 8' X 3 1/2" X 3/4" birch lumber with a vine pattern on. I got the pattern from the Pattern Depot and was able to connect them together dow =n the 8'. Try looking there.

Default vines

Don't know if this will help you but is the only vine type of pattern I have.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

I am making a vanity for my daughter. I have a purchased tree of life on the panel in front of the sink and vines on the stretchers and legs. For the vines I made parallel bezel curves and extruded a half round between them then Attached a leaf I got somewhere - not mine - spaced on both sides of the created stem. I copied and pasted as needed end to end to get the length for each panel. On some panels I moved the ends of the parallel lines apart to look like the base of the vine.
    CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

Thanks for the responses guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott J. Zeiger View Post
    Hi all. I'm in search of a long running or repeatable Ivy or vine pattern to use on door and window casing. It will be going up the casing sides, then the top piece will have a quote on it.

TIA
    Scott
    Hi Scott; If you are making a Pattern for an 8 foot door and window trim, you will need a pattern that repeats its self; for a 3 inch wide pattern, 10 to 12 inches long with the background removed. I made a rose bud pattern - the back ground is not all removed (it takes a lot of time to do that.)

I offer my patterns on CD and DVD's;

I work on Donations, I leave the donationsup to them. Except my CD and DVD's; I have a Minimum of $50.00 for the CD's(about 200 pattern files) and $100.00 for my DVD's (about 500 to 600 patternfiles) I fill the disk with data (max data per disk). I use the Designer 1.187version; all of CW's new updated programs can open my PTN files.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Door Trim 8 foot by 3.5 inches.PNG   Rose buds 876_vectorized.png   Rose buds 876_vectorized_DISP.jpg   simple-ivy-vine-vectors222 vectorized.png  

vineBorder 222_vectorized.png   vineBorderHiRes_vectorized.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

Nice. No problem with a donation but Paypal would be a better way to go.

Scott