Thread: Has anybody painted this Rose Pattern?

Default Has anybody painted this Rose Pattern?

Hey all.......
    Did a sign for the first granddaughter's (Grace's) bedroom door a couple years ago.......she has a new baby sister, so here we go again.
    New one's name is Elizabeth Rose, so I thought the rose pattern was appropriate.
    Anyone used this pattern? Painting advice needed. Found it in the Pattern Depot -01Rosebit13

Regards

Jerry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01Rosebit13.jpg   20171201_123711-1.jpg   20141209_071044-1.jpg  
    Livin' Life
    Lovin' My Carvewright

Quote Originally Posted by cnsranch View Post
    Hey all.......
    Did a sign for the first granddaughter's (Grace's) bedroom door a couple years ago.......she has a new baby sister, so here we go again.
    New one's name is Elizabeth Rose, so I thought the rose pattern was appropriate.
    Anyone used this pattern? Painting advice needed. Found it in the Pattern Depot -01Rosebit13

Regards

Jerry
    Hi this is BJB; That pattern does not look like it is very clear! Some times for a Rose you may need to leave a leaf or two?; or the stem. Roses come in different colors. I have lots of Rose patterns - Send me A "PM" with your e-mail address. If you would like the complete file for this pattern.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rose-outline-drawing-beautiful-rose-in-the-style-of-black-and-white-engraving-many_vectorized_DI.png   rose-outline-drawing-beautiful-rose-in-the-style-of-black-and-white-engraving-many_vectorized_DI.png   rose-outline-drawing-beautiful-rose-in-the-style-of-black-and-white-engraving-many_vectorized_DI.PNG  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

Little airbrushing and a lot of Rustoleum 2X clear satin......
    Thanks for your responses......bjb, I wish I hadn't already carved it before asking.....your pattern's great.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20171205_122050-1.jpg  
    Livin' Life
    Lovin' My Carvewright