Hi all, name is Ken and I am soon to be the proud owner of a carvewright machine. My father in law has purchased a new machine and has offered to give me his original one which he's owned for almost 10 years! He has been having a few issues with the NEW one and has been working on getting it working for a while now. I live in a different state, and have been visiting over the holiday. He would rather not give me the old machine until he can get the new one up and running. While helping him out with his new machine, we ran the X, Y, Z as well as the cut motor test. Since we ran the tests on the new machine, I thought I'd also run the test on the old machine as well. I've searched for the "normal parameters" for the results of the test but have not yet been able to find any answers. I'll probably have to speak to a carvewright technician, but I thought I'd ask this group if anyone else might know? I was quite surprised after running the test on both machines the difference between the two. The results are as follows

Original machine Results-
Test X A:106.02 M 125.56
Test Y A: 90.02 M 256.00
Test Z A: 47.78 M 100.81

New Machine Results-
Test X A: 105.58 M 133.98
Test Y A: 53.25 M 190.83
Test Z A: 49.07 M 88.27

Has anyone else run these tests before and are these results within the normal parameters?
One other question, since he is giving this machine to me, is there a "transfer" procedure that we will need to do so I can register it and the software in my name?
Thanks in advance and happy carving!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T818A using Tapatalk