Thread: Jogging

Default Jogging

I have been looking in the users guide, and in the tips and tricks archive, and am wondering if there is a comprehensive explanation about jog to center, corner etc., been trying to make that work and never seen to get it to work. Usually it just puts the pattern on the center of the board no matter what option I use. Probably this is just a simple thing that I am missing.... Thanks.

I do not know what you are missing. There are two types of jogs: Jog to place and Jog to touch. You want to do the Jog to place. In the beginning when the display shows 1) Place on Center, you arrow down past 2) Place on Corner to 3) Jog to Place. (Later it will ask center or to corner.)

When you do get to the actual jog, it will only allow you to jog within a region which keeps the pattern (Designer board) on the board.

Thanks, that is what I thought I was doing but haven't had any luck I'll give it another shot as it's been a little while since I tried it. Sometimes I'm able to miss the most obvious solution by making it harder than it needs to be.

Make sure the designer board is just large enough for the pattern. If the Designer board (or pattern) is the same size as the real board, you will not be able to jog anywhere.