Thread: Need Skill pattern similar to the one shown here.

Default Need Skill pattern similar to the one shown here.

I've been looking, for the last couple of days, for a skull pattern similar the one shown here. I'm hoping someone has one that has a smile and eyeballs... don't need the body. Or maybe, can give me a website that has one. Thanks SharonClick image for larger version. 

Name:	d-cartoon-skeleton-horror-35143677.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	108.9 KB 
ID:	84735

Sharon,

I'll try this afternoon after work. Won't be exact but I should be able to build something close.

- O

Sharon,

Here is my attempt at it. I may need to tweak the cheek bones to make the smile more evident. Let me know.

Oscar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CW smiling cartoon skull.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Oscar.... that is great. Would it be possible to make the eye sockets slightly deeper? Love the mouth (teeth) area. Not in a real big hurry.... just when you have time. Sharon

Sharon, I tweaked the eye socket and managed to get a little bit more detail but it is one of the downfalls of trying to export a deep 3d model to 2.5d. Since I was playing with the model I went ahead and tweaked the cheek bones for a more smiling face. Hopefully with me moving things around I didn't mess something else in a different area. I am known for fixing one thing and breaking two in the process.

If you change the perspective a little it goes from fun/cute to a little creepy. Man I love Halloween.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CW smiling cartoon skullv2.png   cartoon skull.png  

Quote Originally Posted by SharonB View Post
    I've been looking, for the last couple of days, for a skull pattern similar the one shown here. I'm hoping someone has one that has a smile and eyeballs... don't need the body. Or maybe, can give me a website that has one. Thanks SharonClick image for larger version. 

Name:	d-cartoon-skeleton-horror-35143677.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	108.9 KB 
ID:	84735
    Will this work? Send me a "PM" if you would like the complete file. BJB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cartoon-Skeleton-Horror-7_vectorized_DISP-.png   Cartoon-Skeleton-Horror-7_vectorized_DISP-cw =.PNG  
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

Oscar and BJB thanks to both of you for the effort you've put into my request for the skull. I will play with both of them to see which one will work best. Yes, Halloween can sure bring out the weirdness in most people.... myself included. Though Christmas has always been the holiday that I decorate for the most, Halloween is coming in a close second lately. Sharon
    Last edited by SharonB; 09-17-2017 at 12:06 AM.