Thread: SOS I was in middle of carve, when we lost power for about 30 seconds?????

1. Default SOS I was in middle of carve, when we lost power for about 30 seconds?????

Hi All

*************************************************S O S**********************************

I was in middle of a carve right at 48% when we losgt power for about 30 seconds when I got to my machine it was back at the project menu screen??? Is there any way to get this to start where it left off??????????// Please Adivse....

Thank you
    Loriblackdog

Not really... Some have put a box around the already carved area and changed it to a zero depth or something like that but the machine must still go through it again.

This is where a UPS running on the machine would be a life saver.... Even a small one.... The trick is a wall wort power supply plugged into house power and a relay in the cover circuit so when the power goes out the open cover is activated as the UPS takes over power and keeps the computer running saving the project. A UPS would not run the cut motor very long.

My power went out this morning just like that. My power company has put remote switches on legs of the power lines. When they detect a tree laying on the wires getting a ground, they can turn off branches of the line for 10 seconds and see if the ground goes away. Hence finding the line with the tree on the wires quickly.
    Last edited by Digitalwoodshop; 09-28-2017 at 09:38 AM.
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com