Thread: new patterns i created

Default new patterns i created

I just added three patterns to my pattern library. I can load them in from the designer software. However when I try to load them into my pattern editor (I have the license), I can't find them anywhere on my hard drive. My hard drive is 1 terabyte in volume and I can find other patterns I created earlier, but not the new ones. Thanks.

Hi Joe

I like to save my patterns in an organized set of folders on my hard drive first, then I'll add them to my Pattern Library.

That way I always have access to them and know where to find them.

Now, since you've already saved them to your library, just double-click on each one you want via your list in the library. The Pattern Editor should automatically start up with your Pattern loaded. Be sure to save the Pattern as MPW file type (as well as resave as PTN to a folder where you can find it later).

The MPW is NOT copy protected so you can edit that version even if you transfer it to a different computer at some future date
    Last edited by mtylerfl; 07-29-2017 at 12:47 PM.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Create yet another pattern in PE and note where it gets saved to when you save it. It should be the same place where the others ended up.