Thread: Beautiful ROUND Cribbage Board Patterns

1. Default Beautiful ROUND Cribbage Board Patterns

There was a gentleman with a website I remember from 3-4 years back. He made beautiful cribbage boards for shows and sold several patterns on his website. Many were round with designs in the center like koi or dragons...I remember one with a wine bottle, etc. Anyway, Id be interested in purchasing a pattern or two if someone could point me in the right direction if he is still in the biz. Ive searched the forums & google and just cant seem to find what I remember.
    Thanks,
    Brad

Here are some holes I made for another member if you want to make up your own design.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Circular Cribbage Board 2.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

I think you may be referring to Terry T. His web site is WoodWisdom.com. I checked his site awhile ago and noticed that it did not have cribbage boards any more but was told that they were still available if you asked. I have a few of his patterns and they came out great.

4. Default

Thanks...will certainly give one a try !!

5. Default

Hi Dale, actually we do not sell carvewright projects any longer. Our patterns are still available at the site you mentioned. We do, however sell finished boards on several of the large outlets and also on our own site uniquegiftsofwood.
    Terry