Thread: Help with artwork

Default Help with artwork

I have worked for several hours on the attached "art tree" trying to get all the stay pixels out using PE. I have blown it up as large as I can and can't see anyi stray ones left; however when I transfer it to the library and import it into designer I get six "pimples" on the outside of the tree I'm ataching the mpw in hopes someone can tell me how to get rid of these unwanted dots.Art Tree Pattern.ptn

Patterns are protected, so no one else can edit your pattern in that format. Can you post the artwork that you imported?

Im attaching the jpg fileClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Gate.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	84308

Default Tree

Hope this is ok for you. John
    Attached Files Attached Files
    John A Start U Member
    B,C Machine, PE, Probe, ComFormimg Vectors, Centerline, 2D, 3D, DFX Import, Rotary, Key Hole, 2 RingNeck Blues DC-Insert,STL
    3.102 / 2.007 and 1.187

John, that is beautiful. Can you share with me how you did it so I can learn?

If you are using pattern editor don't forget the denoise function. I didn't realize it had this feature for almost a year but it makes cleaning up random small pixels a breeze.

Very nice stylized tree by the way. I cleaned up the image in Corel before porting to designer. A good pattern starts with a good image. Yours just needed a little tweaking.

- O
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CW pattern editor denoise.png