Thread: Amature Radio

Default Amature Radio

I'm looking for any files that are related to amature radio. Would like to make a plaque for my brother (K8DGV) to put in his radio room. Maybe like a tower, or the QSL logo. Even a front of a ham radio and mic. Thanks if you can share it.
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

Jerry that was a tough one. I have no experience with HAM radios. I found this symbol and made a quick tower pattern but not sure that is what you were looking for.

- O
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CW antenna.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Jerry....What about making a wooden copy of his Ham license. My Dad was a ham operator and I know he would have loved something like that. Another idea would be an outline of the world with his call letters in the middle. Or: a two layer sign.... his name on the bottom with his call letters over the top.. like the signs people have been doing with the last name on the bottom and first names on the top layer (and the date he first got his license).

Thats a good idea Sharon. His license plate on his truck has his call letters on it, this is for his office / radio room. Oscarl, that is exactly what I was looking for. I'll post a picture when I get it finished. Thanks you two for the ideas.
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

Well got this sign made for my brother, have a couple more coats of cleat to put on but for the most part this is what he's gonna get. Many thanks to Oscarl48 for the help. I'm sure he's going to be surprised with this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails K8DGV.jpg  
    CarverJerry

I think you hit the nail on the head. Great way to incorporate his call sign with electronic images that fit the bill. He should be very happy with it and the effort you put into making it.
    Thx for sharing,
    Rick H

Jerry, that came out exceptional well. You have a winner there.

Jerry, Very nice. Hope your brother loves it.

- O