Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cribbage board

Default Cribbage board

would any one have this pattern that could share
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18076824_10213086564662888_5006295507451740059_o.jpg  
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

This is a picture of a cribbage board I finished this week and posted to Facebook. I resent your copying it here. This is a paid pattern/project from Woodwisdom.com. I hope no one is going to "give" it out because I find that to be stealing. If you are really interested, go to the website or contact Terry Thompson at woodwisdom33@yahoo.com. And to top it off, in the Facebook post I mentioned this was a paid-for project made by Terry and gave his website and contact information. This is surely a cheap shot by to try to steal this from Terry. If I were admin here, I would consider banning you. I HATE those who steal or buy stolen patterns.

I understand why you would resent someone else posting your picture of your project. It is, however, a great looking project. I wonder why you would post it on Facebook as opposed to the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeinWestMich View Post
    This is a picture of a cribbage board I finished this week and posted to Facebook. I resent your copying it here. This is a paid pattern/project from Woodwisdom.com. I hope no one is going to "give" it out because I find that to be stealing. If you are really interested, go to the website or contact Terry Thompson at woodwisdom33@yahoo.com. And to top it off, in the Facebook post I mentioned this was a paid-for project made by Terry and gave his website and contact information. This is surely a cheap shot by to try to steal this from Terry. If I were admin here, I would consider banning you. I HATE those who steal or buy stolen patterns.
    I don't mind paying for it just wanted to know were to get it guest I did not explain myself right sorry
    Henry

I looked for the project on the website but could not find it.

Quote Originally Posted by bergerud View Post
    I think you have to email Terry to get it now.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Quote Originally Posted by bergerud View Post
    so did I could not find it dame why would they post something like that if you can't buy it go figure
    Henry

A picture of a project isn't a copyright violation. If that were the case, the Statue of Liberty would have been torn down a long time ago. I resent cheap accusations by a junior member accusing one of our senior members of stealing.
    Steve

I may have over reacted on the picture. Sorry. I am really sensitive to folks buying patterns and projects from place like Ebay from those that did not create them or trying to freebies of those things others have created. Henry1, if you had read more carefully the post on facebook then you should have read that the project may not be on the site, and I gave Terry Thompson's contact email address there and in my previous post on this thread. I believe he is making a move to .stl files and no longer working on .mpc or ptn files so he has not posted the "project" files of which this cribbage board is one. He may, though, be willing to fulfill a request. Here are the pics for the trout cribbage board, cover and inside.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cribbage Inside.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	596.5 KB 
ID:	84085Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cribbage top.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	468.3 KB 
ID:	84086

Quote Originally Posted by JoeinWestMich View Post
    I may have over reacted on the picture. Sorry. I am really sensitive to folks buying patterns and projects from place like Ebay from those that did not create them or trying to freebies of those things others have created. Henry1, if you had read more carefully the post on facebook then you should have read that the project may not be on the site, and I gave Terry Thompson's contact email address there and in my previous post on this thread. I believe he is making a move to .stl files and no longer working on .mpc or ptn files so he has not posted the "project" files of which this cribbage board is one. He may, though, be willing to fulfill a request. Here are the pics for the trout cribbage board, cover and inside.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cribbage Inside.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	596.5 KB 
ID:	84085Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cribbage top.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	468.3 KB 
ID:	84086
    So your saying I can't buy it or will not share it
    Henry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast