Thread: Where have all of our posters gone?

Default Where have all of our posters gone?

There is a lot of chat activity going on @ the FaceBook page for Carvaholics the last few days. Seems to be a popular place.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1041312339227740/

For those who do have a FaceBook account.
    Last edited by fwharris; 04-24-2017 at 12:01 PM.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Hmm... No reply. We may need another pastime.

Well got on the group on face book
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Please keep in mind CarveWright Carvoholics is NOT a page managed by LHR. It is managed by a customer Larry Quisenberry and I was put on as an admin to assist in approvals and monitoring as he travels with work.

Usually, other customers on the page can assist you, just as much or little, as I can over the weekend or during the evenings, so please do not make a habit of tagging me on issues.

If you send me a personal friend request to my personal Facebook page, I may or may not accept, as it is not meant for work purposes. We have the CarveWright FB page for that. Also, I am very active in politics on my facebook page, so you have been warned.
    Last edited by lynnfrwd; 04-24-2017 at 12:25 PM.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Quote Originally Posted by bergerud View Post
    Hmm... No reply. We may need another pastime.
    Normal state it seems. I stumbled into the group a couple of weeks ago. I just thought I would let other know about the group as another way to meet other carvers.

I think most are forum members but there are some that are not. A few that are forum members have said they have been for a long time but just never made any posts. Several have stated that they like the instant posting/feedback process of FB vs the forum. A lot do make reference to the forum for those seeking advice on problems and such.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

We're still out here.
    Unfortunately, in my case, I haven't been able to carve anything for quite a while. Last August we sold our home and I left behind my heated shop. I spent the winter gutting our new place and rebuilding it, that's mostly done but I still don't have a shop yet. That's the next step this summer. I check the forum every day reading new posts and I follow the Carvoholics site.
    I cannot wait to get back at carving, the inspiration and information from these two sites is priceless.

Like Silverfoot, I check both the forum here and the new Carvoholic site on Facebook almost every night. I enjoy seeing and hearing what other are doing. My time has been limited this last year for working in the shop. But carving is still my main passion and I am looking forward to the Convention in June just to reconnect with some of the great people from the forum and the CarveWrigh family.....like Connie and others.