Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free patterns

Default Free patterns

All cliparts are free!

https://www.cnccraze.com/patterns

Very generous Suzanne. Are you changing your operation?

Suzanne, very generous. Thank you. - O

4. Default

Why are you giving them all away Suzanne?

Thank you Suzanne for the free patterns!!!!

The reason is very simple, modeling is basically to fulfill my passion about it and share what I can accomplish. I felt pressure to upload new patterns every week for the package deals. This way I can skip town and not worry about anything. I received so much help from the forum and other folks in the business so let's say it's my way of showing my appreciation. Would love to see what you can come up
    with if you use one of my patterns. Enjoy!

7. Default

I've got patterns on the Pattern Depot and sell some every month so I can't see giving away work.
    I've been trying to advertise for custom pattern creation but haven't actually gotten anything yet but I hope to generate business soon.
    I'm going to have to get a real job if my business doesn't make it. The kids will be going to College soon. I sure wish I could get a job making relief carving patterns where it brings in a regular wage. I'm 53 years old and was trying for about a year to get a Graphic Design job but didn't get anything. I think the market is flooded. I found a job doing flexo printer plate mounting which I did many years ago but left the company because the President was going home and watching me on the internet security camera's and I thought that was a little too weird for me. I really would like to do full time work for a good company but where are they.
    Quote Originally Posted by zan29 View Post
    The reason is very simple, modeling is basically to fulfill my passion about it and share what I can accomplish. I felt pressure to upload new patterns every week for the package deals. This way I can skip town and not worry about anything. I received so much help from the forum and other folks in the business so let's say it's my way of showing my appreciation. Would love to see what you can come up
    with if you use one of my patterns. Enjoy!

Thanks! Thay all look GREAT!
    Pop's Fix It Shop, We won't make it any worse.. Using "A" machines 1.187 1.188 ,2.007, 3.103
    2 Machines no waiting.

It's the same thing as all the good folks here who share their patterns in the depot. Oscar, for example, shares all his patterns so the only difference is that I have a website. I really hope you'll be able to start a business but like you said, the market is flooded.

Wish you all the best.

Thank you Suzanne. A very generous offer indeed. Your talents are appreciated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast