Thread: Cribbage board

Default Cribbage board

Would anyone have a pattern of a Celtic cribbage board or know were to get one any help appreciated
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

What do you mean by Celtic cribbage board? A crib board with something Celtic on it? Maybe you should post an example.

[QUOTE=henry1;264273]Would anyone have a pattern of a Celtic cribbage board or know were to get one any help appreciated[/QUOTE

I need a little more info; How many players? 2 to 4? More players the cost goes up. more players the larger the carving needs to be.

What shape? Oval, Round, Square corners
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Irsh Wood Cribbage Board.PNG  
    Last edited by bjbethke; 03-25-2017 at 12:11 PM.
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

4. Default

Just find a cribbage board on the forum then put some celtic ptn's on it. Here is an example all from the forum. Done in minutes.

celtic cribbage.mpc

[QUOTE=bjbethke;264281]
    Quote Originally Posted by henry1 View Post
    Would anyone have a pattern of a Celtic cribbage board or know were to get one any help appreciated[/QUOTE

I need a little more info; How many players? 2 to 4? More players the cost goes up. more players the larger the carving needs to be.

What shape? Oval, Round, Square corners
    4 players oval or better what ever
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails celtic board.jpg  
    Last edited by henry1; 03-25-2017 at 03:09 PM.
    Henry

[QUOTE=henry1;264284]
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbethke View Post
    4 players oval or better what ever
    Hi Henry; I Made up this Round three player Cribbage board. Part of the images are on a Font. You may need to load the font file to your computer to see the two images. This does take a long time make the Cribbage Boards. I sell these patterns, not sure I can give the away free.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails round-rope-border-2_vectorized.png   Round Cribbage Pattern 3 Player.png   Round Cribbage Pattern 3 Player 14.PNG  
    Attached Files Attached Files

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

[QUOTE=bjbethke;264293]
    Quote Originally Posted by henry1 View Post

Hi Henry; I Made up this Round three player Cribbage board. Part of the images are on a Font. You may need to load the font file to your computer to see the two images. This does take a long time make the Cribbage Boards. I sell these patterns, not sure I can give the away free.
    I have no problem to pay for it just send me a private message how much or were your website
    Henry

[QUOTE=henry1;264295]
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbethke View Post
    I have no problem to pay for it just send me a private message how much or were your website
    I don't run a Web-Site, I will be 80 years old next year; too much trouble running a WEB site. BJB

Hi Henry; I reworked the patterns today so the Celtic Cribbage Boards carve with the Centerline Program, not sure if you have the Centerline program. You will need to drill the holes; they are marked. Most of the time I do that with my drill press. It takes me a day to place all the drill holes in the pattern, so I can use the CW Unit to drill the holes.

If you need more information on how I do this. I could make you a CD with some PDF files on how I do this with images. I offer my CD and DVD's at a good price.

I work on Donations, I leave the donations up to the people that ask me to make a pattern for them. (They send me a “PM” with there E-mail address.) Except my CD andDVD's; I have a Minimum of $50.00 for the CD's (about 200 pattern files) and$100.00 for my DVD's (about 500 to 600 pattern files) I fill the disk with data(max data per disk). I use the Designer 1.187 version; all of CW's new updated programs can open my PTN files.

Most people just send me a donation of about what they pay for patterns at the CW Pattern Depot ($10.00 to $20.00); the most I received was $100.00, the guy needed to make over 100 carvings. Some people don’t send me anything. I’llleave it up to you.

The CD and DVD's are the best deal; about 25 cents each. If you let me know what type of carvings you like to make, I think I can come up with some great line drawings. It works best to start with a line drawing to make the Grayscale image that the CW “Z” Truck uses to carve the pattern, it reads the Binary code to make the carving.

0000=transparent, 0001=Black, 0255=White and 0128=center of the carving depth.That makes 256 shades of gray in the Grayscale Image.

Each of my pattern files have 6 files in them, like the sample attached. ThankYou, BJB
    The 6th file is the MPW file, that file is not locked with a code and you canchange the image in the designer program.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails US Navy Centerline carved Cribbage board 3-26-2017.PNG   Celtic Round Cribbage Board - Needs Holes Drilled 2.PNG   drill guide.PNG  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bjbethke; 03-27-2017 at 09:46 AM.

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

thank you much for trying but found the website
    krtwood to help for the one I want
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails celtic board.jpg  
    Henry