Thread: Apache helicopter

Default Apache helicopter

For some reason I cannot find any patterns for an Apache helicopter when I do a search. Surely there are some somewhere.

A while back I did a plaque for a high school mates son that was coming back from Iraq and it was a big hit (picture). He went back for a second tour and now he is doing Apache choppers and is in a different unit. They want a new plaque, so I'm trying to come up with an even better design. Any help with the chopper pattern or ideas for the plaque are much appreciated.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI2466.JPG 
Views:	35 
Size:	949.1 KB 
ID:	83544
    Kansas Wood Shop
    Disabled Veteran owned and operated
    Visit www.kansaswood.com
    A machine with rock, CS machine, Designer 3, centerline, conforming vectors

Quote Originally Posted by dehrlich View Post
    For some reason I cannot find any patterns for an Apache helicopter when I do a search. Surely there are some somewhere.

A while back I did a plaque for a high school mates son that was coming back from Iraq and it was a big hit (picture). He went back for a second tour and now he is doing Apache choppers and is in a different unit. They want a new plaque, so I'm trying to come up with an even better design. Any help with the chopper pattern or ideas for the plaque are much appreciated.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI2466.JPG 
Views:	35 
Size:	949.1 KB 
ID:	83544
    I have this one - If it works send me a "PM" with your e-mail I can send it to you.

I do have another Apache; flying in a different dedication.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a26-heli_vectorized.png   a26-heli_vectorized_DISP-4--cw.PNG   Image629_vectorized_NORM.jpg   Image629_vectorized_DISP.jpg  

Last edited by bjbethke; 03-13-2017 at 03:23 PM.
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

Default helicopters

I have 2 different patterns for a helicopter. Hope one of these will help.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.