Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new up date

Default new up date

been getting , every time I open upt ,,shows shows error why update
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

If you have auto update on (Help_Check for Updates Automatically checked) then you will be directed to the LHR web site update page whenever you start Designer. This gave a 404 for awhile but now I think it is fixed. It should take you to: http://www.carvewright.com/update3/?major=3&minor=102

If you do not want to update, you should uncheck the auto update in the help menu.

Quote Originally Posted by bergerud View Post
    If you have auto update on (Help_Check for Updates Automatically checked) then you will be directed to the LHR web site update page whenever you start Designer. This gave a 404 for awhile but now I think it is fixed. It should take you to: http://www.carvewright.com/update3/?major=3&minor=102

If you do not want to update, you should uncheck the auto update in the help menu.
    thank you for that and do have auto update thx
    Henry

downloaded and upgraded to the new software version, it said there was a change in the cut motor startup procedure because the newer cut motors were more effecient. When my shop is below 65 degrees my cut motor always stops after about 10 seconds and says check cut motor, I press enter and it finishes the job. This morning shop is probably 50 degrees and for the first time at that temp it did not stop and give that error. I don't know if they intended to fix my problem, but thank you LHR.

dave

I'm being asked to register the new update.... like I had just purchased the software. Did anyone else have to do this with the update?

Quote Originally Posted by SharonB View Post
    I'm being asked to register the new update.... like I had just purchased the software. Did anyone else have to do this with the update?
    Yes I did ,still having issues
    Henry

Could that be an install as an administrator problem in Windows 8? (I have Windows 7 and did not have a problem.)

I have Windows 7 and I am getting the same as Sharon.

I uploaded an mpc to my flashcard. Software went through "checking firmware" step. that solved the problem. No longer asking me to register new update. Windows 7

Quote Originally Posted by SharonB View Post
    I think it always asks to re-register after an update. After I installed the new update I selected "Manage Licenses" and then clicked on "Update Licenses". I didn't have any problems at all. However, I did have to manually flash the data card.
    Last edited by SteveNelson46; 03-02-2017 at 02:45 PM.
    Steve

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast