Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanted----Erwin Dust collector

You can hop online and head to their site, pick the store you are going to be near, and check their inventory there to save the drive to see if they have one.

Quote Originally Posted by DianMayfield View Post
    One way I use the DC hose is I sweep it across the board as I remove it. Saves needing to sweep/vacuum so much or have my monster shop vac in the way as I work. Duct tape is not practical, for ME.

I have not seen a 4" quick disconnect!
    I have several. Bought them at Woodcraft.

EDIT: I have all three of the dust collectors, RingNeckBlues, Dust Devil and Carvewright's. IMHO, Floyd's RingNeckBlues works the best. Albeit not as pretty. But, Floyd isn't very pretty either.
    Last edited by SteveNelson46; 09-15-2017 at 10:54 AM.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by SteveNelson46 View Post
    I have several. Bought them at Woodcraft.

EDIT: I have all three of the dust collectors, RingNeckBlues, Dust Devil and Carvewright's. IMHO, Floyd's RingNeckBlues works the best. Albeit not as pretty. But, Floyd isn't very pretty either.
    Nope It Just Sucks! I've had a couple of customers send me pictures of the DC-INSERT after they spray painted it. I've thought about doing this but that would be more steps to getting it out and more cost. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Thanks Steve!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Default I have a Ringneck Blues collector. Call 907 598 3332 or email pqkenai@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by kelsky View Post
    Looking for anyone who has the Erwin Dust collection piece. IM me if you do and how much you are asking for it.

Thx
    I have a Ringneck Blues collector. Call 907 598 3332 or email pqkenai@gmail.com

Here is a link to Erwin's site. I would contact him to see if he is still making them.
    http://www.erwinproducts.com/erwin_products_004.htm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12